Become a Cambridge Philharmonic Friend and join a world of musical magic!
As a Philharmonic Friend you will support our cherished ambition of keeping top quality music at the heart of our wonderful and vibrant community. You will hear all the ‘behind the scenes’ news of current and future projects, enjoy ticket discounts, and have opportunities to meet our conductor, principal players and guest artists at pre-concert and social events.
Most of all, as a Philharmonic Friend, you will be joining our musical family. Our ties have been nurtured and nourished over decades – ever since local musician Dr Arthur Henry Mann organised our first concert in Kings College Chapel in 1887, to celebrate a royal jubilee. Today, over a century later, the ‘family’ comprises a range of instrumentalists, singers, ages and walks of life.
A warm welcome awaits you…
For an investment of just £50 per season you will receive the following benefits:
- A 10% ticket discount on advance bookings throughout the season
- Acknowledgement as a Friend in programmes and on the website (should you wish)
- A regular newsletter about the Phil and upcoming concerts
- Complimentary concert programmes
- A season’s launch reception
- Opportunities to meet conductors, soloists, players and singers from the Phil & fellow Friends
- Pre-concert talks.
To become a Friend, please email email@example.com or click on the button below.